Good Service from Northwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Service from Northwood

I want to note how helpful the folks at Northwood have been. They have provided guidance and some parts to help me. They have also agreed to support my dealer with extending my warranty (on a particular issue) to get the part in and scheduled.

We all hate new coach issues, but NW has exceeded my expectations.

Great to hear! Thanks for posting this!
    ======
    Happy former owner of a AF 22G (2001-2010), AF 25R (2010-2013), and cross-town "cousin" (2014-2021). Currently enjoying a 2016 AF22G (2021- ).
    ---------
    2018 Dodge 2500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB, Cummins, 4X4, Leer, 1200#/12,000# Equal-i-zer.
    Retired, very.

Comment

I would also agree that my couple interactions with Northwood were very positive. I had a shock fail within the warranty period, sent me another no questions asked. The second time. we cracked the backsplash near the cooktop. It was our fault but they replaced it too. Both times I went through our dealer (Niemeyer in Minneapolis) and they were great to work with. Granted, these are minor issues but I appreciated my dealer keeping me in the loop and following through on these small items..
      2019 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisin, Transfer Flow aux tank, B&W Hitch

2021 32-5M Generator, Go Power 2000W Inverter/Charger, 500ah Lithium Batteries, 510W Solar Victron controller and shunt, 12v Amish Fridge, Disk Brakes, Easy Start AC.

Comment

Several years back I had purchased a used 22H (model year 2000) and it had a lot of rot from a roof leak. I was so inexperienced I bought it and found the issue later. Half of the front plus the framing to the door had to be replaced along with a major section of the roof. I contacted Northwood and they had me bring the trailer to the factory during the winter. They totally rebuild all the damaged sections and did a great job matching the wallpaper, they resealed the entire roof. All this work was completed beyond my expectations and at an extremely fair price. That made me a supporting and a returning customer!

Our 2021 has some quality issues but compared to the balance of the industries products we are happy with our trailer.
        Jeff & Vivian
        Previous 22H, now a 2021 18FM
        2022 F250 6.2L Supercab

Comment

Good to know. We really like our trailer and hope to work through the bugs and have many years of good service.

Comment

Working...
          X