Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's 2022 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - Tuesday June 21st - Sunday June 26th

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's only about 40 sites taken where in past years there were 75. Adam will likely respond, but call Hot Lakes RV Park and ask. :-)
    Neil and Marilyn + Beamer & Tuxie (the Tuxedo Cats)
    New to us: 2015 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.7 4x4, Extended Cab 8' Bed

2015 Ford F250 SD
    2015 AF 27-5L New to us 03/31/22

Comment

• Thank you Neil. Once I get to the office tomorrow, I will give them a call. - Jace
      Jace
      USAF Veteran
      -2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab, CTD, 4x4, Laramie, Auto, Cummins Exhaust Brake
      -2017 Arctic Fox 25W
      -Yamaha EF3000iSEB Generator

Comment

• All registration info is in the first post in this forum topic--number to call, then registering with Adam. The rally is a lot of fun!
        Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
        2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
        2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
        2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JayT_B View Post
          Thinking of attending this year. Will be the first time. Our previous vacation plans fell through. Curious if anyone recently has tried to book a site, if they are full or not?…-Jace
          Yes there is still sites available, give the park a call ((541) 963-5253) reserve a site then shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I will send you the sign up form for you to fill out and mail back to me.
          Once I receive it I will send you a confirmation back. With that said I need to mention that confirmation may be delayed as it looks like we are going to be out of the office so to speak for a couple of weeks but once returning will let you know it arrived safely.
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• In hindsight its probably easier to book via their website as I have had a horrible time getting anyone on the phone. Call does leave one the option of leaving a message for a call back. https://grandehotsprings.com/
            I am also going to go a head and email you the form to the email address I have on file for you.
            Adam
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
              In hindsight its probably easier to book via their website as I have had a horrible time getting anyone on the phone. Call does leave one the option of leaving a message for a call back. https://grandehotsprings.com/
              I am also going to go a head and email you the form to the email address I have on file for you.
              Adam, I will be tentatively booking as well. It depends on if my Passport will arrive in time for me to make the trek down. Previously, I had thought you were booked up & no spots would be available. I will need to Email the completed form back to you, as I have no printer with me in the AF 28 5C & do an E transfer or pay cash upon arrival. Could be arriving a day or 2 after this starts (if all goes well). As I have not yet done long travel days with the 5th wheel in tow.
              2018 GMC 3500HD Duramax SRW CC
              2020 AF 28-5C with OEM + 570 Watts Solar (so far), [email protected] Slide Toppers. Hard wired Surge protection added, Multiplus Inverter, BMV 712 Monitor & 600 AH of BB Lithium Battery's done. Solar Controller upgrades in progress..

Comment

• 411 Rocket, I am also going to go a head and email you the form to the email address I have on file for you as well. Emailing it back will be fine, The instructions are at the top of the form on how to handle to payment.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Smokey , and Adam, thanks to you both. Unfortunately, once I got back to the office, it is not going to work out. I was incorrect as to what days I had originally taken off vs. the rally’s dates. And we are way to busy for this weeks dates to be able to attend. I am hoping for next year. I am looking forward to attending one of these years.
                  Jace
                  USAF Veteran
                  -2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab, CTD, 4x4, Laramie, Auto, Cummins Exhaust Brake
                  -2017 Arctic Fox 25W
                  -Yamaha EF3000iSEB Generator

Comment

• Well, You're only about 260 miles away to Rally, so hope you make it next time. It's fun. :-) And, if want to take your time, Boardman, Oregon has a very nice RV Park right on the Columbia about 160 miles east of you. Cheers :-)
                    Neil and Marilyn + Beamer & Tuxie (the Tuxedo Cats)
                    New to us: 2015 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.7 4x4, Extended Cab 8' Bed

2015 Ford F250 SD
                    2015 AF 27-5L New to us 03/31/22

Comment

Working...
                    X