Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's 2022 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - Tuesday June 21st - Sunday June 26th

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got in contact with Jo’s Fabric & Craft in Union. She does not have space to do a class but will put together a special sale. So this is a start of a plan....
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Update - Just recieved a email from TorkLift saying they would love to attend this years rally!

Skymed Emergency also have confirmed via email today!
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Update - Just talked to the owner of the Rv park and The Lodge at Hot Lakes next door. The Lodge restaurant, bar and soaking tubs will be available for you to use.
        To use the soaking tubs you will need to book and pay online. Cost is $20 for how ever long you want to soak. There is a shower/changing room there for you to use. To book go to the Lodges website and click on Amenities, then select Soaking Pass Reservations and follow the instructions.

To view info on the Bar, Restaurant or Movie theatre again go the the Lodges website and click on Amenities, then select the item you are interested in.

He is trying to work out a shuttle to run between the park and Lodge. With any luck this will happen but we will see.
        Adam
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Known about the rally for several years now, and finally decided to go. We will be in space 45 and looking forward to meeting everyone. Will get the form mailed off soon
          Craig & Susan Smith, Corbett Oregon, 2002 F250 7.3L power stroke , 2020 Nash 18FM" (Previously AF 21-5R)
          Retired Fire fighter (Portland) and retired School Teacher (Reynolds School Dist)

Comment

I was scheduled for a trip to the Canadian Maritimes in June, but things are getting ugly there and snow bird friends are advising me against the travel. I'll most likely cancel the Maritimes and be a late sign up for the Rally. I'd like to suggest that a prize be given for the most miles traveled to the rally.
            The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

2020 Ram 3500 diesel dually, curt hitch, 60 gal aux tank with tool box, Airlift 7500, RM RV GPS
            32-5m, basement slide, bedrm air & TV,, fireplace, 5.5 onan, LT Endurance G, rear camera,TPMS

Comment

Maybe Adam should add a prize for the member than spends the most money on fuel to get to the rally! That could be scary!
              Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
              2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
              2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
              2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Wow! Foxyrvlady got my attention. (I'm waiting for the new owners) Stopping at the same fuel stops & miles as for 2021, and using today's Gas Buddy prices, it is going to cost me $1,056.40 for diesel. DEF was about $18.00 (Walmart Brand) and will be about $23.00 using Tractor Supply brand. Note: that is just getting there.
                The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

2020 Ram 3500 diesel dually, curt hitch, 60 gal aux tank with tool box, Airlift 7500, RM RV GPS
                32-5m, basement slide, bedrm air & TV,, fireplace, 5.5 onan, LT Endurance G, rear camera,TPMS

Comment

Originally posted by Deciduous 1 View Post
                  DEF was about $18.00 (Walmart Brand)
                  Off topic for this thread, but the Walmart Super Tech DEF which was, I think, $6.98 last summer went up to $7.98 last fall and is now $11.38. Every store in Tucson was out of stock on the Super Tech last week and almost no Walmart stores had Blue DEF. A web search will highlight the current urea shortage for the spike in prices. I ended up going to Home Depot for Blue DEF and it was a couple buck less than Walmart. Also got to use the 10% military discount there. Usually still cheaper to get DEF at the pump at a truck stop.
                  1998 USAF retiree
                  2020/21 Arctic Fox 32-5M; Progressive HW50C, 5.5KW LP Gen, 1520W solar, 24v/600AH lithium, Quattro 24/5000/120 inverter, Cerbo GX/Touch 70, Lynx BMS and distributors
                  2020 Chevrolet 3500HD - Diesel, 4x4, DRW, Transfer Flow 50 gal. aux tank, B&W Companion

Comment

The DEF post was off topic. If anyone wants to continue talking about FEf please start a new thread under the Truck heading and I will move this.
                    Deputy Fox (foxyrvlady)
                    Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                    2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                    2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                    2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Harvest Hosts/Boondockers Welcome Seminar 1 hr

Are you interested in safe and free places to stay overnight while traveling? Are you Interested in having unique stay experiences and making new friends? As one of busiest host sites for the Boondockers Welcome program, Kevin and Julie Curfman will share their experiences in both hosting and staying at Boondockers welcome sites both in the US and Canada. Boondockers Welcome provides the opportunity to stay at private property usually owned by fellow RVers. Harvest Hosts provide free overnight parking at businesses such as wineries, farms, museums and other attractions around the country.
                      Kevin and Julie will discuss the differences in the two programs and show how to utilize the web site and app to locate places to stay and plan your next trip. Door prizes will be given out including a free annual membership to Boondockers Welcome!
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

FYI - Ok a switch on reps coming from MorRyde - instead of Gary Wheeler, we are getting his manager Jack Enfield. Should be awesome!

Just got a commitment from TorkLift - They will be there Saturday 9:30am -Stay Legal Towing Capacity – Matching Truck & Trailer -Don't Be A Road Hazard with Your Travel Trailer -Science of Choosing Your 5th Wheel Towing Equipment are a few of the topics they will be touching on as well as having their full line of product available to order.
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, if it's ok I will again bring along some local (Omaha) samples to share.
                          2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears. 190,000 miles.

2021 32-5M. 1200 watts solar, 400 AH LiFePo4, Smart Shunt, MultuPlus 3000, Solar Charge Controller, Microair Easystart both ACs, EMS, Cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by gschlegel View Post
                            Adam, if it's ok I will again bring along some local (Omaha) samples to share.
                            Even though I am not sure what these samples are I am going to say that would be great!
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Where's the beef?
                              2015 AF 27-5L, 2016 F-250 Super Cab, 6.7 Diesel, SB, 4x4, Off Road and 10,000lb Payload Package,

Comment

Originally posted by foxyrvlady View Post
                                Maybe Adam should add a prize for the member than spends the most money on fuel to get to the rally! That could be scary!
                                Linda, that will change every few days. Just filled the Yukon, two trips to Portland from Albany, one yesterday with the trailer behind for Apache to do a few warranty things. The computer said I had 30 miles left when we got home, price per gallon was $.13/gallon higher than a week ago, $94 to fill the tank. I may have to start filling at half full just to feel better. Betting the next one will be $100
                                Rolland & Judie, 1 Sheltie, Brinkley

2013 GMC Yukon Denali, 6.2 liter, no mods

2021 19' Other Brand Travel Trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X