No announcement yet.

Idaho Trip 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ya kinda off the path but a working ghost town silver city as I understand it no new buildings and if something happens to an existing building they cant rebuild it.

I got a ticket for running the stoplight.
    Ya it was rigged they was looking for donations.
    2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel with pull rite superglide
    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,power watchdog, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual
    My 27-5l Manual creation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
      Oh ya kinda off the path but a working ghost town silver city as I understand it no new buildings and if something happens to an existing building they cant rebuild it.
      We missed Silver City last year, we'll be visiting during our stop in Boise, enroute to the 2021 rally.
      Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Teton dam
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0MyBg5h_A

Not much to see but if you are somewhat close like coming from jackson hole over Teton pass .......
        Teton pass "No trailers are allowed to go over the pass until April 1."

You might drive it with google before you decide.
        The west side is the one with the tight turns.
        2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,power watchdog, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Shoshone ice caves
          I have never been but one of these days.

Niagara of the West, Shoshone Falls

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Working...
          X