Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCKIN
    replied
    A nice looking 22-G just popped up on Craigslist in Corvallis Oregon, a bit of a drive from Arizona:

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/tro...487101124.html

Leave a comment:

• dhughes126
    replied
    I have a 2015 Nash 23D with the Generator option as well as the Tuff racks on the back. It has been a good trailer and I upgraded the tires to E rated tires. Last trip out we accidentally unplugged the hot wire from the Schwintek slide out control box (We found it behind the bottom drawer facing the slide out). We reconnected the wire and the slide out works again. Be careful where you store that dust pan. I also upgraded the solar charger to a 30 amp, and added 360 watts of Solar to the roof.

Leave a comment:

• rncordy
    replied

You're welcome! Good luck on your search! Yep, the NTM AF22G is working out fine. But I have more "Cordyizing" to do! I'm just completing a 7000 mile trip with it. 😊

Bob

Leave a comment:

• mrcats
    replied
    Bob —
    Thanks for the tip for the Facebook group. Found it previously by accident and also recommended it to others.
    Hope your enjoying your AF 22G.
    — Mark

Leave a comment:

• rncordy
    replied
    Hi Linda, I think its there, 2016 AF 22G, but not former, not new, only to new to me. I'll try to clarify that. Thanks for the heads up!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• foxyrvlady
    replied
    Bob, add the new Fox to your signature and tell us what the heck you bought!!

Leave a comment:

• rncordy
    replied
    FYI, from Facebook today.

"Hey fellow Northwood owners! We are complete believers in the NW products. So much so that we recently upgraded to our 3rd and purchased a new Arctic Fox. So our well cared for 2012 22G is up for sale. If you're interested or know someone who might be, please contact me. Thanks! Ed Giuliani 530-305-6934"

Bob

Leave a comment:

• rncordy
    replied

Check out the Northwood/Arctic Fox For Sale Group on Facebook. There have been a couple small AFs advertised recently.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• mrcats
    started a topic Wanted: Smaller Nash or AF

Wanted: Smaller Nash or AF

My wife & I are looking for a Nash 19B, 22H or 23D or Arctic Fox 22H or 22G. We would consider a 25P or 25R, although our preference is a smaller Northwood product that’s less than 10 years old & in good shape. We previously full-timed in an AF 25P & AF 25W, but moved into a sticks & bricks & sold the 25W. We now hope to RV part-time at least. Any suggestions on finding a smaller Nash or AF would be appreciated.
Working...
X